Announcements MAJOR Network Updates!

majorupdates.png

Here we go everyone, read carefully because there is some huge news in this post!

Prison:

Here it is everyone! The announcement we’ve all been waiting for, Myntora Prison finally has a release date. After many months of development and testing, Myntora Prison will be releasing on Saturday, June 5th, 2021 at 2:00 PM EST! We are so incredibly excited for you all to see what we have in store. A Myntora Prison “how-to” guide will be posted on the forums on release day.

Prison will introduce the Myntora Crates system, these crates will eventually be rolled out per game mode and come in multiple tiers. Right now, we will have vote crates, a crate for players who have purchased a rank, and 3 tiers of purchasable crates available on our store for any player. Myntora Prison will also introduce many of its own exciting features, this includes things such as an Omnitool custom to each player, pets, and much much more. Christo and I have spent the past 5 months working on this and we are so proud of what we have accomplished, with that here’s a message from Christo:

"The development process for prison has been one I will always remember. I have been given a chance most developers are not given, and that is the chance to work with a loving team that sticks behind each other no matter what. I have put my heart into this game mode and it's the best representation of myself as a developer. Features in the project have challenged me in many ways, and I can say with certainty that I wouldn't be the developer I am today without this opportunity. I can't wait to get this game mode out to the Myntora community, and I couldn't ask for a better team than here at Myntora."

New game mode?!:

Noodles has been hard at work on the overall Network core but he likes to have fun too! His next mini-game venture will be ready soon, Myntora Supercraft Mobs! He will post more on this mini-game in the coming days so keep an eye out for announcements and changelogs posts from him!

New look!:

As you all know we started Myntora on October 25th, 2020, and haven’t had much change in our design since then. With Prison, we will be rolling out a brand new logo as well as making some additions to our Discord and Forums! We felt that this next chapter in Myntora was the perfect time for this change and we hope you love the new look as much as we do!

Our forums will also be getting some much-needed love, and we will begin a blog on the forums maintained by our administrative team. In addition to this, we will also begin to explore the creation of Myntora and its history to share that with you all! We think that these posts will be an awesome addition and help us to feel more connected to the community.

Survival update:

Myntora Network began its journey with a cross-platform survival experience and we intend to keep that around. We have finally begun the process of completely redesigning our survival experience to be different and exciting to play for players interested in the grind of the game or PvP. This is our opportunity to reinvent the way we all see a “survival experience” and reach for the stars so to speak ;) Stay tuned for further updates!

A message from Myntora Ownership:

We would like to give a heartfelt thank you to our staff team and our community. When we began this journey just about 7 months ago we didn’t know what to expect. There’s no way to express our gratitude for all of you and the support you have shown. In that 7 months, we have amassed roughly 400 Discord members, hundreds of unique joins on the server, and are at just about 100 members on our forums. This support before even having our major game modes released is incredible. So from the bottom of our hearts, thank you and we hope you’ll stick around to see what the future holds.

Zay and Cactus.

(Psst, credit to Discord user 1Chain1 for this epic image!)